100% Quality Guarantee on All Fittings! Free samples delivery.
Stainless Steel Flange Fittings
Stainless Steel Flange Supplier / Stainless Steel Flange Exporter / Stainless Steel Flange Manufacturer in China.
One of the key factors to keep in mind when purchasing pipe flanges is the material choice. These materials include stainless steel, nickel alloys, and plastics. Stainless steel is the most common material for oil rigs and piping systems.
- Stainless steel flange is highly resistant to corrosion compared to other metals.
- Stainless steel flange can withstand high pressure and temperatures depending on the metal grade used. ASTM A182 flanges can handle extreme temperatures of about 500 to 800 degrees Celsius.
- Stainless steel flange is highly durable. Your pipe flanges can last for decades, supporting liquid and gas flow within your piping system.
- Based on these factors, stainless steel is an ideal choice for pipe flanges and fittings.
1. Stainless Steel Flange Standard
- Forged stainless steel material conforms to ASME A182
- Forged stainless steel flange dimensions conform to ASME B16.5
- NPT Threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
- 304/304L & 316/316L Stainless Steel Available
- Stainless Steel Flanges for Pipe Fittings & Piping Systems.
2. Stainless Steel Flange Dimensions
- Specifications: ASTM A182 / A240 & ASME SA182 / SA240
- Dimensions: ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.
- Standard: ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.
- Size: 1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)
- Class / Pressure: 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
- Flange Face Type: Flate Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)
3. Most Popular Flange Types
Slip on flange is a type of industrial flange that slides over the end of piping and is then welded in place.
Plate flanges are most used in fuel and water pipelines, where two flange plates are bolted together with a gasket in between them.
Blind Flanges are manufactured without a bore and used to blank off the ends of piping, valves, and pressure vessel openings.
Socket weld flange simplified as SW flange, it has a recessed area (like a shoulder) in the flange bore.
Lap Joint Flange does not have a raised face, they are used in conjunction with a “Lap Joint Stub End”.
A weld neck flange is a type of industrial flange designed to transfer stresses to the pipe to reduce high-stress concentrations.
Threaded flanges can be connected to pipes without welding. It can be equipped with a tapered thread (screw) in the flange hole.
An Orifice Flange is used in combination with orifice meters to measure the flow rate of oil, gas, and other liquids.
A spectacle blind is a pressure-retaining plate with one solid end and one open end connected with a web or the bar.
4. Stainless Steel Flange Material
» Stainless Steel 304 Flanges
» Stainless Steel 304L Flanges
» Stainless Steel 310 Flanges
» Stainless Steel 310S Flanges
» Stainless Steel 314 Flanges
» Stainless Steel 316 Flanges
» Stainless Steel 316Ti Flanges
» Stainless Steel 317 Flanges
» Stainless Steel 317L Flanges
» Stainless Steel 321 Flanges
» Stainless Steel 321H Flanges
» Stainless Steel 347 Flanges
» Stainless Steel 904L Flanges
5. Stainless Steel Flange Price List
ASME B16.5 Welding Neck Flange
FOB Price: US $1-2000 / Ton
ANSI Class150 4″ Welding Neck Flange
FOB Price: US $700-1400 / Ton
F304 slip on flange PN16
FOB Price: US $600-8000 / Ton
150LB socket welding flanges F316
FOB Price: US $0.12-150 / Piece
ANSI b16.5 class 150 lap joint flange
FOB Price: US $1-500 / Piece
ANSI Class150 Threaded Flange
FOB Price: US $700-1400 / Ton
Spectacle blind B16.48/API590
FOB Price: US $1-5000 / Piece
ANSI B16.5 WN SS FLANGE
US $1-1000 / Piece ( FOB Price)
Class150 RF flange ANSI B16.9
US $0.2-500 / Piece ( FOB Price)
Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org for latest prices. Free Samples for evaluation.
6. Stainless Steel Flanges Manufacturer
STAINLESS STEEL FLANGE
ASTM / ASME SA 182 F 304, 304L, 304H, 309H, 310H, 316, 316H, 316L, 316 LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H
Manufacturer of custom and standard forged flanges in carbon, alloy, and stainless steel.
We provide ANSI, API pipe flanges in carbon steel, stainless steel, alloys, and chrome steel. Steel flange Types we offer include Weld Neck, Slip On, Blind, Threaded, Socket Weld, Lap Joint, Orifice Flanges, Ring, and custom flanges in sizes from 1/2” to 60”. Pipe flange pressure classes we offer include 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500, 5K, 10K, 15K, 20K.
Test Certificates: Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report.
We are a China manufacturer, China supplier, China factory, China wholesale, and China exporter because we are manufacturing in China our Stainless Steel Flange, Carbon Steel Flange, Steel Fittings, Pipe Fittings, Steel Pipe Fittings, Stainless Steel Fitting, Butt Weld Fittings, Carbon Steel Fittings, Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings, which are made in China too.
Check our latest products