100% Quality Guarantee on All Fittings! Free samples delivery.
Threaded Unions Fitting
Threaded Unions are used in different industries applications like chemical processing, oil refineries, petrochemical, and many other industries. Today we are talking about steel threaded unions( high pressure), they refer to forged pipe fittings, which are the most common pipe fittings in industry and life.
1. What is Threaded Union?
The threaded unions consist of three parts — a nut, a female end, and a male end. The female threaded union fitting has threads on the inside, while the threads are on the outside of the male threaded fitting. To make the threaded union fitting work properly, both male and female ends are secured together with nuts.
- Threaded piping is commonly used in low-cost, noncritical applications such as domestic water, fire protection, and industrial cooling water systems.
- Threaded fittings are normally made of cast gray or malleable iron, cast brass or bronze, or forged alloy and carbon Union.
- They are available in three pressure ratings: Class 2000, 3000, and 6000.
2. Specification For Threaded Unions
ASME/ANSI B16.11, BS3799, MSS SP-83
1/8″ NB TO 4″ NB
2000LB, 3000LB, 6000LB (SCH80/XS,SCH160)
Threaded (S/W) & SCREWED (SCRD) – NPT, BSP, BSPT
Threaded Union, Threaded Pipe Union
Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Epoxy & FBE Coating, Electro Polish, Sand Blasting, Threading, Soldering
Stainless Steel Union, Alloy Steel Union, Duplex Steel Union, Low-temperature Carbon Steel Union, Carbon Steel Union.
3. Threaded Pipe Union Dimensions
4. Threaded Union Weight
- Stainless Steel Forged Threaded Union:
ASTM A182 F304, F304L, F306, F316L, F304H, F309S, F309H, F310S, F310H, F316TI, F316H, F316LN, F317, F317L, F321, F321H, F11, F22, F91, F347, F347H, F904L, ASTM A312/A403 TP304, TP304L, TP316, TP316L
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Forged Threaded Union:
ASTM A 182 – F 51, F53, F55 S 31803, S 32205, S 32550, S 32750, S 32760, S 32950.
- Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Union:
ASTM/ ASME A 105, ASTM/ ASME A 350 LF 2, ASTM / ASME A 53 GR. A & B, ASTM A 106 GR. A, B & C. API 5L GR. B, API 5L X 42, X 46, X 52, X 60, X 65 & X 70. ASTM / ASME A 691 GR A, B & C
- Alloy Steel Forged Threaded Pipe Union:
ASTM / ASME A 182, ASTM / ASME A 335, ASTM / ASME A 234 GR P 1, P 5, P 9, P 11, P 12, P 22, P 23, P 91, ASTM / ASME A 691 GR 1 CR, 1 1/4 CR, 2 1/4 CR, 5 CR, 9CR, 91
- Nickel Alloy Forged Threaded ASME B16.11 Union:
ASTM / ASME SB 336, ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 163 / 472, UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200) , UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201 ) , UNS 4400 (MONEL 400 ) , UNS 8020 ( ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3 ) , UNS 8825 INCONEL (825) , UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600 ) , UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601) , UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625) , UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276)
6. Union VS Coupling
A Threaded Pipe union is similar to a coupling, allowing the convenient future disconnection of pipes for maintenance or fixture replacement, but a coupling requires additional, lengthy work to disconnect and remove from the piping system.
Threaded Unions and Reducing Unions make easy connection and disconnection, multiple times whenever we need.
7. 3000# Forged Carbon Steel Threaded Union
- Manufactured, tested and certifed in accordance wtih ASME A-105N & ASTM A105N Normalized
- NPT threads on forged steel pipe fittings conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Forged carbon steel socket weld inserts conform to MSS-SP-79
- Forged carbon steel unions conform to MSS-SP-83
- Forged carbon steel outlet fittings conform to MSS-SP-97
- Manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2008
- Contact us for exact dimensional information when critical or required.
8.3/4" Union, Stainless Steel 6000# Threaded union 316L A/SA182
- Item: Threaded Union
- Pipe Fitting Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Fitting Schedule/Class: Class 6000
- Pipe Size – Pipe Fitting: 3/4″
- Fitting Connection Type: thread/screw
- Max. Pressure: 3000 psi @ 100 Degrees F
- Number of Holes: 0
- Temp. Range: -20 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Standards: MSS SP83 ,SA182
One of the leading Suppliers, Exporters, and Manufactures, Estan pipe fittings provides high-quality forged steel threaded fittings in Class 2,000, 3,000, and 6,000, as well as Socket Weld fittings in class 3,000 and 6,000.
Threaded Unions Fittings are available in different sizes that range from 1/4″ NB to 4″ NB. There are different types of Forged Threaded Union such as Threaded – SCREWED (SCRD) – NPT, BSP, and BSPT. Threaded unions are for your most demanding applications.
Check our latest products